Here at Friends For Good we aim to free people from loneliness. We believe that loneliness is a big problem in our communities and we are going to do something about it.
There are some simple things you can do right now to help us out:
- Like and follow us on social media (Facebook & Twitter)- help us raise awareness and continue the conversation
- Talk about loneliness openly to your friends and family. We all need to talk about the issue to break down the stigma, you can also share your story here
- Share your photography or short stories about connection and friendship, you can find the submission guidelines here
- If you come across lonely people in your community, or you yourself are lonely, reach out. Try to make meaningful connections and understand that loneliness is a real reaction to lacking something vitally important, human connection.
- Connect with us via our social media platforms with your ideas for tackling loneliness in your community, we want to hear from you!
- Read out blog and the articles we post, we aim to educate people about the loneliness epidemic and we need more interested advocates for our cause
- Sign up to receive our newsletter with upcoming events and volunteer opportunities